Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another seller tip - free of charge!

If most people are like me (an unlikely assumption, I know), the desire to purchase something is often based on not just the price, but the price it would otherwise cost me. Do I really need it? That's somewhat irrelevant. And if the price is right, it's completely irrelevant.

So, if you want me to buy your stuff, first tell me the price. Then tell me how much you paid for it or how much it is selling for elsewhere so I can feel like I'm a smart consumer. Then I'll probably make a dumb consumer decision and buy it. But I'll feel good about it.

That's why I have a hydraulic car jack in my garage that I have never used and will likely keep forever. They normally cost $20-$50. I got mine for $5. I love NYS. :)

No comments: