Friday, September 08, 2006

As a sign of my gratitude....

....for two people from NYS that have bought stuff from me and thus helped clear out space in my basement (not enough space, however, for the sweet pool table that was snatched up by Sandi), I will exhibit my undying thanks for these two people via a shameless plug for their items. Really nice people, by the way.

Help Nat get some children's books. And if you or someone you love is looking to move more downtown, they're selling a condo. (Thanks for buying my trimmer!)

And help stump get rid of the antique painted table. (Thanks for buying my golf clubs!). But for a person who has "lots of unused stuff" only posting two items seems minimal. :)

There, now I don't mean to be setting any sort of precedent for future buyers of my stuff. The great deal you're getting should be reward enough. But you never know what might happen....

Update: apparently I have real and living issues with confusing words and names. It is STOMP, not STUMP as previously indicated. (sigh)

No comments: