Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The random lady in the street

She wasn't really "in the street," but her car was. My wife was driving down the road yesterday with the windows wide open, enjoying the beautiful weather (which is steadily getting colder!) and at a stop light a lady starting chatting with her, something like this:

Random Lady: "Is your van the one on the website?"
My beautiful wife: "You mean Naperville Yard Sales? It is..."
Random Lady: "Yes! Do you know the people who run it?"
My beautiful wife: "Yes! I'm married to him!"
Random Lady: "Really?!?! Cool! I love the site! I posted something there last night!"

And then the light turned green and the conversation ended. But, if you are the alleged "Random Lady" who likes to converse with people at stop lights, let us know who you are so we can give you a free Premiere account. We love bumping randomly into people in the community with a common connection.....

No comments: